Practice your way to a bigger vocabulary and better Italian skills
If you want to expand your language skills, Italian Vocabulary Drills is filled with the information and practice you need to reach optimum results. This book features essential Italian words grouped into similar themes such as daily life, food, house and home, travel, holidays, technology, arts, and the economy, helping you grasp meanings and remember terms more easily.
The unique presentation of vocabulary in context bridges the gap between words and conversation. You can practice your new vocabulary with more than 100 written exercises, including fill-in-the-blank, matching, translation, and composition. And Italian Vocabulary Drills gives you access to an exclusive flashcard app for use on your smartphone, giving you a convenient, on-the-go tool for further language-learning reinforcement.
- Learn more than 2,500 essential terms
- Practice your vocabulary skills with more than 100 exercises
- Check your progress with a helpful answer key
- Study on-the-go with a free companion flashcard app
- Best of all, gain the confidence to communicate in Italian!
McGraw-Hill Education; December 2014
- ISBN: 9780071823784
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Italian Vocabulary Drills
- Author: David M. Stillman; Tiziano Cherubini; Ronni L. Gordon
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
David M. Stillman, PhD, teaches Italian, Spanish, French, and Hebrew at The College of New Jersey.
Tiziano Cherubini, MA, is an instructor of Italian and a PhD candidate at Rutgers University.
Ronni L. Gordon, PhD, is an education consultant specializing in curriculum development in foreign languages, literature, and history.