Showing you how to take a structured and organized approach to a wide range of literature review types, this book helps you to choose which approach is right for your research. Packed with constructive tools, examples, case studies and hands-on exercises, the book covers the full range of literature review techniques.New to This Edition:
- Full re-organization takes you step-by-step through the process from beginning to end
- New chapter showing you how to choose the right method for your project
- Practical guidance on integrating qualitative and quantitative data
- New coverage of rapid reviews
- Comprehensive inclusion of literature review tools, including concept analysis, scoping and mapping
With an emphasis on the practical skills, this guide is essential for any student or researcher needing to get from first steps to a successful literature review.
The second edition of this text is most welcome. The new chapter on selecting your review methods is excellent, readable and scholarly. There is more practical guidance on rapid reviews and integrating qualitative and quantitative data, which will be of great assistance to students and researchers alike. The new content on review tools and more highly developed secondary data research such as concept analysis are great additions.