Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Consolidate knowledge of accounting procedures and principles of accounts with authentic exercises.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is £120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421219)
Student and Whiteboard eTextbooks (ISBN 9781510420021 and ISBN 9781510420038)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421226)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424111)