This brand-new Student Book provides a grammar-led approach with extensive exam preparation that will help you develop independent, culturally aware students of Spanish ready for the exam.
The book is written to the latest Edexcel specification by experienced teachers. Extensive use of Spanish reflects the style of the exams and, with specific exam advice and practice, it helps to build all the skills needed for success. Topics on Spanish-speaking cultures are integrated throughout to ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification.
The book provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching Spanish at this level. It is designed to develop spontaneous, confident linguists who are able to progress to further study of Spanish.
This book has been endorsed by Edexcel and is for both the International GCSE Spanish and the Level 1/2 Certificate in Spanish.
- Develop students' ability to use Spanish effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Teacher Guide + Audio CD (ISBN 9781444181104) includes all recordings and transcripts together with detailed guidance, editable vocabulary lists, cultural PowerPoints and interactive activities
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444181111)
Coming soon: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.