This all-in-one textbook provides in-depth coverage of specification content and recent political developments and helps students to apply their knowledge through case studies, debates on key issues and practice questions.
- Includes all core and non-core political ideas, with key thinkers thoroughly integrated into the theory
- Provides complete guidance to the USA route of the specification
- Strengthens understanding by interweaving both historical context and contemporary examples, such as Brexit, into the text
- Builds confidence by highlighting key terms and explaining synoptic links between different topics in the specification
- Develops analysis and evaluation skills with 'stretch and challenge' activities
- Features practice questions with answer guidance online
Available in print as Student Textbooks or in two digital formats:
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbooks purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to the students in Dynamic Learning
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the textbooks for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning
We are seeking endorsement from Pearson Edexcel for the Student Textbook and Student eTextbook.