Ace the SAT with this essential study guide packed with skill-building techniques, practice tests, and interactive features
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill is the name you trust to deliver results. This essential guide is the most comprehensive and relevant prep tool on the market. Filled with targeted instructions and abundant practice tests, this guide will boost your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores. We will help you maximize your study time and achieve your best score with:
• 8 full-length practice tests (5 in the book and 3 online)
• NEW: “100 Extra Challenging SAT Questions” section
• A complete SAT course online with daily progress reports, flashcards, games, and more
• Practice questions just like the ones on the real SAT
• Challenge problems and reading comprehension tips
• Student-tested strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
• Skill-building techniques developed by expert authors who have prepared thousands of exam takers for success
A new section, “100 Extra Challenging Questions: SAT Problems Every Top-Scoring Student Should Know,” covers the most difficult concepts on the exam and includes expanded answer explanations.
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2019
- ISBN: 9781260453584
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: McGraw-Hill Education SAT Elite 2020
- Author: Christopher Black; Mark Anestis
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Christopher Black is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and co-author of McGraw-Hill Education’s SAT.
Mark Anestis is the founder and director of The Learning Edge, and co-author of McGraw-Hill’s SAT 5 Steps to a 5 AP Biology Exam.