Get your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day.
Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner and author Richard Woodside. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student's answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you're exam-ready.
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Richard Woodside is a senior examiner with CIE and has over 30 years' examining experience. He has trained overseas teachers and examiners in Physical Science and Physics at both IGCSE and A level. As well as writing the A level Revision Guide for Philip Allan, he has also written an IGCSE Physics book for Pearson and collaborates on the CUP A level Physics course book.