A multiplatform study guide that prepares you for the big exam with its valuable features and interactive test-taking practice online
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill Education: SAT 2017, Cross-Platform Edition to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. Packed with targeted instruction, hundreds of problem-solving exercises, and 6 full-length practice tests, all updated for the redesigned SAT exam, this guide will increase your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores.
The Cross-Platform Edition gives you multiple ways to raise your score. In addition to the tests, tips, and review exercises available in the book, you get access to a website with more practice tests, flashcards and games, daily progress reports, social discussion for extra support.
· 6 realistic full-length practice SATs
· Comprehensive coverage of all math and evidenced-based reading and writing sections
· In-depth review of the new optional essay section
· Explanation of the new scoring system
· Hundreds of sample questions with detailed explanations
· Strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
It’s like having a virtual study coach—to help you achieve your personal best!