We want to help you get your best score on the PSAT/NMSQT
McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT gives you the all-important test-taking skills to carry you through the SATs, college exams, and beyond. Designed to develop your command of the eight critical reasoning skills--the very skills the PSAT is constructed to measure--this valuable resource will help you outthink the test and find the right answers even for unfamiliar question types. Written by test-prep experts with years of experience, McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT explains the test and analyzes all the crucial subject areas it covers--math, critical reading, and vocabulary. It also features 40 top strategies that can help you on test day!
McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT includes:
- 3 full-length simulated PSATs with fully explained answers in the book and 2 more practice PSATs online
- Daignostic test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Techniques to develop the essential critical reasoning skills
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2010
- ISBN: 9780071742122
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT, Second Edition
- Author: Christopher Black; Mark Anestis
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Christopher Black, MA, is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT.
Mark Anestis, MA, is the coauthor of McGraw-Hill's SAT: Biology.
College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States.