Help your students achieve their best on their exams with authentic and sophisticated phrases.
This second edition of the bestselling A Level French vocabulary reference book provides idiomatic phrases drawn from real sources such as newspapers, magazines and websites to ensure the most accurate and authentic language.
- Covers key vocabulary in thematic sections and with distinctions between levels of difficulty from AS to A2
- Easy for students to reference and search ahead of exams with topics matched to latest exam specifications
- Ensure students know the latest phrases and idioms with new entries for the latest development in communications and technology
- Increase students' repertoire with lists of synonyms
- Have the latest information at their fingertips with updated lists of current web addresses
Vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
La vie de tous les jours
Les jeunes et leurs loisirs
Les rapports humains
Le sport professionnel
L'immigration et le racisme
Les sciences et la technologie
L'?cologie et l'environnement
Les voyages et le tourisme
Les beaux arts
Dr Paul Humberstone has been Head of Modern Languages in two independent schools and a school inspector. He has been involved in many of the developments in language-teaching syllabuses since the early eighties.