This eBook is no longer available for sale.
International A/AS-level Science Revision Guides provide exam-focused texts to guide students through the content and skills of the course to prepare them for their AS and A-level exams.
- The Introduction provides an overview of the course and how it is assessed, advice on revision and taking the examination papers.
- The Content Guidance sections provide a summary of the facts and concepts that you need to know for the examination.
- The Experimental Skills & Investigations sections explain the data-handling skills you will need to answer some of the questions in the written papers. It also explains the practical skills that you will need in order to well in the practical examination.
- The Questions and Answers sections contain a specimen examination paper for you to try, followed by a set of student's answers for each question, with typical examiner comments to help you identify exactly what is required in the exam.
Hodder Education; January 2011
- ISBN: 9781444153170
- Read online
- Title: International AS and A Level Physics Revision Guide
- Author: Richard Woodside; Mary Jones (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education