With chapters on all the major theories of international relations, accompanied by contemporary examples from popular culture, film and literature, this Third Edition is the ideal introduction to the key perspectives in the field.
- 30% new content, with all chapters revised and updated
- Useful learning features including further reading, 'questions to ponder', 'common pitfalls' and 'taking it further' boxes, to help you extend your thinking beyond the classroom
- Invaluable chapters on getting the best out of your knowledge of International Relations Theory in essays and exams, including real life examples of best practice.
SAGE Publications; March 2017
- ISBN: 9781526413987
- Edition: 3
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: International Relations Theory
- Author: Oliver Daddow
Imprint: SAGE Publications Ltd
In The Press
Daddow’s book is one of the best reference books in the discipline of International Relations. It is highly accessible, written in an engaging style that skillfully combines theory with practice. I would not hesitate to recommend this essential book to students of international politics. I am always happy to recommend Daddow’s book to my students whenever they need clear explanations to highly theoretical questions.