This eBook is no longer available for sale.
Develop confident linguists, who appreciate other cultures with this course, based closely around the IB's desired learner profile.
This text caters for Language B - students learning Spanish as a second language at Standard and Higher levels. It provides a coherent course with carefully crafted tasks to develop all aspects of language learning, including clear explanations, thorough practice of grammar and a starter unit helps to bridge gap from pre-16 exams into the distinctive requirements of the IB Diploma. Each copy includes a free Audio CD providing the tracks for the listening exercises.
- Builds language skills through carefully crafted tasks and grammar practice
- Improves exam performance with activities for all aspects of IB Spanish assessment
- Promotes global citizenship and an appreciation of Hispanic Culture through culturally appropriate stimulus material (including a particular emphasis on the Americas)
Also available: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
Hodder Education; April 2012
- ISBN: 9781444184884
- Read online
- Title: Spanish B for the IB Diploma Student's Book
- Author: Sebastian Bianchi; Mike Thacker; John Bates (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
About The Author
Mike Thacker, former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey; Chair of Examiners in Spanish for a major awarding body.
Sebasti?n Bianchi is Teaching By-Fellow in Spanish at Churchill College, University of Cambridge. A highly experienced teacher and author.
John Bates (consultant): former teacher of IB Spanish in UK; and Chair of Examiners in Spanish. He has run courses for teachers of Spanish in UK, Trinidad, The Bahamas, Argentina, Chile and the United States.