For anyone who needs a little help finding love, this book is the ultimate dating makeover kit!
The line at Starbucks. The movies. The Internet. Even the dry cleaners... there are dozens of opportunites to seize the date, but millions of lonely singles pass them by!
David Wygant shows readers just how easy it can be to overcome fear and meet new people in their daily routines. David explains the three simple steps to getting a date with ease: being prepared, being aware, and making contact.
Always Talk to Strangers breaks away from pop psychology, gimmicks, and rules to offer concrete information on how single people actually meet--and successfully date--other singles. No mind games, cheap tricks, or corny pickup lines here. Just common sense, and specific information on:
- Where to go to meet people, and when
- Why bars and clubs are the worst places to get a date
- Overcoming fear and negative thinking
- Using props to start a natural conversation
- Making a great first impression
- Spotting opportunity--and going for it!
Penguin Publishing Group; March 2005
- ISBN: 9781101203200
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Always Talk to Strangers
- Author: David Wygant; Bryan Swerling
About The Author
David Wygant's clientele ranges from everyday people to celebrities, actors, and millionaires. He is a ubiquitous radio personality, and has appeared on Dateline, MTV's Made and Sex2k, CBS Good Morning, UPN News, ABC News, Inside Edition, and Blind Date. He has been featured in publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Business Journal, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, and New York. He also lectures at seminars such asThe Singles Boot Camp and has recorded a CD series entitled The Pickup Game.