The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!
Electronics Engineers need to master a wide area of topics to excel. The Circuit Design Know It All covers every angle including semiconductors, IC Design and Fabrication, Computer-Aided Design, as well as Programmable Logic Design.
• A 360-degree view from our best-selling authors
• Topics include fundamentals, Analog, Linear, and Digital circuits
• The ultimate hard-working desk reference; all the essential information, techniques and tricks of the trade in one volume
Elsevier Science; April 2011
- ISBN: 9780080949659
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Circuit Design: Know It All
Series: Newnes Know It All
- Author: Darren Ashby; Bonnie Baker; Ian Hickman; Walt Kester; Robert Pease; Tim Williams; Bob Zeidman