Keep current with the latest clinical practice guidelines and policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics covering more than 50 clinical practice guidelines, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2018.
Updated and expanded content:
- Text and eBook access to AAP clinical practice guidelines and full text of the 2018 AAP policies
- More than 600 policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- Includes new clinical practice guideline on Maintenance Intravenous Fluids in Children
- Quick reference tools, including coding tips and patient education handouts
- Ease of use with user-friendly sections and appendixes
- AAP-endorsed clinical practice guidelines and policy statements from other groups
Clinical practice guidelines included in this edition cover the following pediatric conditions:
- Fluid management
- High blood pressure
- Otitis media
- Urinary tract infection
- And more...