From identifying your triggers to improving your relationships -- manage your emotional wellbeing
Struggling to cope with anxiety and/or depression? Have no fear -- this hands-on guide focuses on helping you pinpoint the root of your problems and find relief from your symptoms in a detailed, step-by-step manner. With concise, eye-opening exercises, you'll understand how to assess your current situation, remove the roadblocks to change, face your fears, and improve your view of yourself and the world around you. You'll see how to take direct action to alter negative or distorted thinking, lift your moods, and adopt positive habits that will lead you toward a more joyful, meaningful, and connected life!
* How to improve the way you feel about yourself
* Skills to face and overcome what makes you anxious or depressed
* How to determine whether medication is an option for you
* Practical ways to prepare for and deal with setbacks
Wiley; October 2005
- ISBN: 9780471784128
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Anxiety and Depression Workbook For Dummies
- Author: Charles H. Elliott; Laura L. Smith; Aaron T. Beck
Imprint: For Dummies
About The Author
Charles H. Elliot, PhD, and Laura L. Smith, PhD, are practicing clinical psychologists and faculty members at the Fielding Graduate Institute.