Fully updated for the latest changes to the PCAT, Kaplan's PCAT 2016–2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want. Kaplan Test Prep is the only Official Provider of PCAT Prep, as endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).The Best Review
- Two full-length, realistic practice tests online that provide you with scores and percentiles
- A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show you exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Additional practice questions for every subject, all with detailed answers and explanations
- Comprehensive review of all the content covered on the PCAT:
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Critical Reading
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Kaplan's proven strategies for Test Day success
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan Publishing; February 2016
- ISBN: 9781506207681
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
For almost 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.