The ONLY guide specifically created to prepare for the Canadian Family Medicine Licensing Examination
Everything you need to ace the SAMPs portion of the exam!
This unique review delivers thorough coverage of every priority topic included on the short answer management problems section of the Canadian Family Medicine Licensing Examination. Each topic includes questions and answers, answer explanations, references, and input from previous test takers and those who were involved in creating the exam. The second edition has been updated to reflect the latest guidelines and exam topics.
• NEW end-of-chapter case-based Q&A
• Call-outs that help readers remember important information include "Red Flags" (indicative symptoms) and "Remember" icons
• References, including relevant studies, data, and guidelines, are provided for each topic
McGraw-Hill Education; October 2017
- ISBN: 9781259861857
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Guide to the Canadian Family Medicine Examination, Second Edition
- Author: Angela Arnold; Megan Dash
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
About The Author
Megan Dash, MD, CCFP Family and Enhanced Skills: Sports and Exercise Medicine University of Saskatchewan, Regina Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Angela Arnold, BASc, MEng, MD, CCFP (EM) Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine University of Saskatchewan, Regina Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada