Kaplan's PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2019 offers realistic practice, detailed explanations, and expert tips to help you score higher. Avoid surprises on Test Day with our up-to-date, detailed test overview, including section breakdowns and scoring explanations.Essential Review
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online
- More than 1000 realistic practice questions with detailed expert explanations
- Methods and strategies for scoring higher from Kaplan's PSAT experts
- A detailed overview of the PSAT, including a breakdown of the sections so you'll know what to expect on Test Day
- A thorough explanation of the scoring on the PSAT, including Area Scores, Test Scores, Cross-Test Scores, and Subscores
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the PSAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan Publishing; June 2018
- ISBN: 9781506235226
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2019
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.