This eBook is no longer available for sale.
Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2019 features 25% new questions, including an entirely new pre-test in the front of the book, and is up-to-date with the April 2018 and July 2017 test changes. Get ready for test day with our proven test-taking strategies, expert video lessons and step-by-step prep, and 5 online practice tests.The Best Practice
- 1,200+ practice questions—including brand new questions for the 2019 edition—cover all sections of the test and come with detailed explanations.
- 5 full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT, so you can practice with the same interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- 1 full-length practice test with brand-new questions is included in the book, with an updated format reflecting the latest test change.
- A 200-question online Quiz Bank lets you select problems by topic so you can customize your practice.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated Kaplan's expert teachers.
- 1-on-1 academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—and every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. More at kaptest.com.
- Want to know exactly what to expect on the GMAT? Take a practice exam at an official GMAT testing center, available only with Kaplan's Official Test Day Experience. Get more information in your online resources.
Kaplan Publishing; November 2018
- ISBN: 9781506234915
- Read online
- Title: GMAT Prep Plus 2019
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.