The only official
Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 1 cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the exam and match into the residency of your choice.
- Up-to-date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty
- Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
- Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
- Trusted: Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
Looking for more prep? Our USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2019: 7-Book Set
has this book, plus the rest of the 7-book series.
Kaplan Publishing; December 2018
- ISBN: 9781506236179
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2019: Pathology
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Author: Kaplan Medical
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.