Never before has the world seemed so small, the marketplace so competitive, change more rapid and the pressure to perform so intense. Achieving profitable growth and sustainable competitive advantage is directly linked to the quality of relationships between customers and suppliers both internal and external to the organisation.
The Strategic Partnering Handbook 3rd edition enables the reader to:
- Gain a clear understanding of strategic partnering and alliance relationships, the supporting principals, concepts and practices and the relevance for their organisation.
- Understand the organisational culture, strategy, structure, process and people required to support these relationships.
- Learn how to effectively implement the 12 partnering steps.
- Gain knowledge, ideas and inspiration from current industry case studies and best practices.
- Link relationship performance, measurement and remuneration.
- Develop the skills and tools to take your partnerships and alliances to the next levels.
This book is of great value for all partnering and alliance practitioners seeking to build successful and sustainable customer/supplier relationships.