Gain confidence, lower stress, and raise your TExES exam scores!
In this artful guide, TExES test prep veteran Elaine Wilmore breaks down the EC-12 and Supplemental special education test so you can feel calm and confident on test day. Built on her successful test-prep training seminars, she shows how to think like the test was developed and covers:
- Each special education domain and competency
- Philosophies behind the test questions
- Teaching stories that improve answer recall
- Tips for analyzing test questions
- Ways to use key words and concepts to improve test results
- Techniques for in-state and out-of-state test takers
SAGE Publications; September 2013
- ISBN: 9781452285917
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Passing the Special Education TExES Exam
- Author: Elaine L. Wilmore
In The Press
"This book is an excellent resource, not only for those pursuing the EC-12 Special Education TExES Exam, but also for educational leaders. The text thoroughly reviews fundamental concepts, provides great strategies, and includes realistic and humorous scenarios. An outstanding, enjoyable and easy read."