The Balanced Scorecard is the leading methodology for implementing performance management systems and improving efficiency. Focusing directly on the public and not-for-profit sectors, this book helps these organizations overcome the unique challenges they face when implementing a Balanced Scorecard.
- Guides government and nonprofit organizations through the implementation of a performance management system using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Authors bring a wealth of implementation knowledge and experience to this book, leading to hands-on, practical guidance and tips to that ensure success.
- Identifies and tackles head-on the serious obstacles unique to the world of government and nonprofits in implementing the balanced scorecard methodology.
- Includes action plans to walk the reader through specific implementation challenges.
Wiley; June 2003
- ISBN: 9780471475446
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Balanced Scorecard Step-by-Step for Government and Nonprofit Agencies
- Author: Paul R. Niven
About The Author
PAUL R. NIVEN is a management consultant and noted speaker on the subject of the Balanced Scorecard. He is the author of the acclaimed Balanced Scorecard Step-by-Step: Maximizing Performance and Maintaining Results. Additionally, his work on Performance Management has been published in many professional publications. Mr. Niven has developed Balanced Scorecard systems for large and small clients in a wide variety of organizations, including the public sector, nonprofits, and the Fortune 1000. He may be reached at (760) 918-5990.