This eBook is no longer available for sale.
Move leadership into the digital age
Digital leadership is a strategic mindset and set of behaviors that leverages resources to create a meaningful, transparent, and engaging school culture. It takes into account recent changes such as ubiquitous connectivity, open-source technology, mobile devices, and personalization to dramatically shift how schools have been run and structured for over a century. Leading in education becomes exponentially powerful when using technology to your advantage.
Eric Sheninger—“Principal Twitter”—shares his Pillars of Digital Leadership to help readers
- Transform school culture by initiating sustainable change
- Use free social media tools to improve communication, enhance public relations, and create a positive brand presence
- Integrate digital tools into the classroom to increase student engagement and achievement
- Facilitate professional learning and access new opportunities and resources
The time is now, whether you are a building level or teacher leader, to boldly move schools forward in the digital age.
SAGE Publications; January 2014
- ISBN: 9781483339993
- Edition: 1
- Read online
- Title: Digital Leadership
- Author: Eric C. Sheninger
In The Press
"Eric has created a must-read book for principals seeking to bring their schools into the digital age. He has created the compelling case for the many ways digital tools can have a powerful, positive effect in our schools. From classroom practice to the way in which we create the digital footprint of our schools, Eric steps us through how school leaders can evolve to meet the challenges of our modern age."