The smart way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to boost team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Publish content using enhanced web content management
Pearson Education; August 2013
- ISBN: 9780735676541
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Step by Step
Series: Step by Step
- Author: Olga M. Londer; Penelope Coventry
Imprint: Microsoft Press
About The Author
Olga M. Londer, MCSE, MCT, is a technology evangelist for Microsoft Corporation and has served as a technical lead on numerous projects for major clients. She has coauthored many books about SharePoint, including Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Step by Step.