Key Facts Key Cases Company Law will ensure you grasp the main concepts of your Company Law module with ease. This book explains the facts and associated case law for:
- Capital Maintenance
- Failure and Liquidation
Ann Ridley is Interim Dean, Business and Management, Accounting and Law at The University of Gloucestershire.
Chris Shepherd is Lecturer in Law at London South Bank University.
Key Facts Key Cases is the essential series for anyone studying law at LLB, postgraduate and conversion courses. The series provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and retain all of the material essential for passing your exams. Each chapter includes:
- diagrams at the start of chapters to summarise key points
- structured headings and numbered points to allow for clear recall of the essential points
- charts and tables to break down more complex information
Chapters are also supported by a Key Cases section which provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and memorise essential cases needed for exam success.
- Essential and leading cases are explained
- The style, layout and explanations are user friendly
- Cases are broken down into key components by use of a clear system of symbols for quick and easy visual recognition
Series editors: Jacqueline Martin and Chris Turner LLM, who is Senior Lecturer in law at Wolverhampton University.
"The simplest, most effective way to absorb and retain the essentials of company law for exams." - Phillip Taylor MBE and Elizabeth Taylor of Richmond Green Chambers