Updated to reflect the latest data in the field, the second edition of Majoring in Psychology: Achieving Your Educational and Career Goals
remains the most comprehensive and accessible text for psychology majors available today.
- The new edition incorporates the most up-to-date research, as well as recent changes to the GRE
- Reveals the benefits of pursuing a psychology degree and shows students how to prepare for a career or to continue with graduate study in the field
- Features a wide range of supplemental exercises and materials plus topical contributions written by national and international figures in their respective psychology subfields
- Online support materials for instructors include Powerpoint slides and test banks to support each chapter
Wiley; February 2015
- ISBN: 9781118741009
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Majoring in Psychology
- Author: Jeffrey L. Helms; Daniel T. Rogers
About The Author
Jeffrey L. Helms is Professor of Psychology at Kennesaw State University. Dr. Helms, a licensed psychologist and member of the American Psychological Association, currently maintains a small private consulting practice that focuses on executive coaching and organizational, academic, and forensic consultation.
Daniel T. Rogers is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Kennesaw State University. A licensed psychologist, Dr. Rogers is also a member of the American Psychological Association and the Society for Personality Assessment.