Learn From The Best As You Prepare For The Principal TExES Exam.
Elaine L. Wilmore’s books have helped countless educators succeed on TExES exams and are widely recognized as the gold standard in TExES preparation. In this comprehensive new guide, she turns her expertise to the exacting standards tested by the Principal exam.
Beginning with a thorough overview, Wilmore delves into case studies that all students will find useful and applicable to their own preparation, and includes:
- Over four hundred practice questions and a detailed answer key
- Graphics to clarify complex concepts
- A clear breakdown of the domains and competencies tested on the exam
SAGE Publications; May 2015
- ISBN: 9781483393193
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Making the Principal TExES Exam Real:
- Author: Elaine L. Wilmore
In The Press
"Dr. Wilmore's book is essential to preparing for the Principal TExES exam. The questions aer aligned and provide an accurate experience that allows principal candidates to assess strengths and weaknesses in order to target specific competencies for additional study."