This workbook provides exercises to help students practise and build many of the English words and phrases that they will find useful for the popular TOEFL® (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination, which is an entry requirement for non-native speakers at more than 6,000 universities and colleges worldwide. It has been written for students at intermediate level and above, and is particularly appropriate for anyone who plans to study or train in an English-speaking country.
The material in this workbook covers general vocabulary, as well as topic-specific vocabulary based on themes which regularly feature in the TOEFL®.
- Tests and improves vocabulary using a variety of useful, interesting and enjoyable exercises
- For students learning English at intermediate level and above
- Easy-to-use format with clear instructions
- Comprehensive answer key with additional information
- Ideal for self-study or classroom use
Bloomsbury Publishing; January 2019
- ISBN: 9781472966070
- Edition: 5
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Check Your English Vocabulary for TOEFL
- Author: Rawdon Wyatt
Imprint: Bloomsbury Information
About The Author
Rawdon Wyatt is the author of numerous other vocabulary preparation books, including ones for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC®) and the First Certificate in English (FCE) exams.