The English Civil War is a subject which continues to excite enormous interest throughout the world. This atlas consists of over fifty maps illustrating all the major - and many of the minor - bloody campaigns and battles of the War, including the campaigns of Montrose, the battle of Edgehill and Langport.
Providing a complete introductory history to the turbulent period, it also includes:
* maps giving essential background information
* detailed accompanying explanations
* a useful context to events.
Taylor and Francis; September 1998
- ISBN: 9781134644742
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Atlas of the English Civil War
- Author: P.R Newman