Prepare for the SAT Math Level 2 test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school math teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, interactive tests downloadable to your computer, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 9 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- 2 additional interactive sample tests downloadable to your computer
- More than 450 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Math Level 2 at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
- Glossary of tested math terms and formulas
About the Authors
John J. Diehl is Chair of the Mathematics Department at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, IL. Christine E. Joyce is a widely published test-prep author and educator.