Get the most out of Sorrentino's Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 8th Edition, and prepare for your certification exam! This chapter-by-chapter workbook and competency evaluation review reinforces your understanding of textbook content with numerous exercises and activities. It includes over 100 checklists -- one for every procedure in the text. The competency evaluation review helps you prepare for the certification exam with content review, skills evaluation review, and practice exams.
- Comprehensive coverage corresponds chapter-by-chapter to the textbook.
- A wide variety of exercises enhances learning and keeps you interested.
- Over 100 procedure checklists allow step-by-step review of each procedure and for instructor and/or self-evaluation.
- Optional learning exercises are provided for longer programs and/or higher-level students.
- Independent learning activities in every chapter allow additional review and practice.
- Competency evaluation review section includes content review and review questions for all key topics as well as two practice exams that help to prepare you for the written certification exam; the skills evaluation review helps you practice the procedures you may be required to perform for certification.