Provide safe and effective care in any type of long-term care setting! Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants provides a complete guide to the skills you need as a nursing assistant. More than 100 key procedures are described with clear, easy-to-learn instructions. Written by noted educator and author Sheila Sorrentino, this edition adds coverage that will help you care for residents with acute or chronic medical conditions.
- New chapters and expanded content help you care for residents with acute and chronic conditions that previously may have required hospitalization.
- Unique! Key abbreviations are listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Unique! Multi-language vocabulary list helps you communicate with patients who speak a foreign language.
- Skills video clips on the free companion Evolve website provide visual instructions for performing key procedures.
Elsevier Health Sciences; December 2013
- ISBN: 9780323294041
- Edition: 6
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants - E-Book
- Author: Sheila A. Sorrentino