This title will be released on .
This eBook is no longer available for sale.
This eBook is not available in your country.
Methodology and applications of redox proteomics
The relatively new and rapidly changing field of redox proteomics has the potential to revolutionize how we diagnose disease, assess risks, determine prognoses, and target therapeutic strategies for people with inflammatory and aging-associated diseases. This collection brings together, in one comprehensive volume, a broad array of information and insights into normal and altered physiology, molecular mechanisms of disease states, and new applications of the rapidly evolving techniques of proteomics.
Written by some of the finest investigators in this area, Redox Proteomics: From Protein Modifications to Cellular Dysfunction and Diseases examines the key topics of redox proteomics and redox control of cellular function, including:
* The role of oxidized proteins in various disorders
* Pioneering studies on the development of redox proteomics
* Analytical methodologies for identification and structural characterization of proteins affected by oxidative/nitrosative modifications
* The response and regulation of protein oxidation in different cell types
* The pathological implications of protein oxidation for conditions, including asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, preeclampsia, and Alzheimer's disease
Distinguished by its in-depth discussions, balanced methodological approach, and emphasis on medical applications and diagnosis development, Redox Proteomics is a rich resource for all professionals with an interest in proteomics, cellular physiology and its alterations in disease states, and related fields.
Download file formats
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
- Adobe Digital Editions (This is a free app specially developed for eBooks. It's not the same as Adobe Reader, which you probably already have on your computer.)