This book presents a series of studies from different scholars, looking at entrepreneurial strategies and innovation in emerging market economies.
- Represents the view of the entrepreneur in local as well as multinational corporations.
- Focuses on how entrepreneurial activities can take advantage of new technologies in emerging market economies.
- Considers how companies operating in EMEs can cope with the main environmental constraints.
- Written in an accessible style, free from jargon, and does not require any prior technical knowledge.
Wiley; June 2008
- ISBN: 9781405178594
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Entrepreneurial Strategies
Series: Strategic Management Society
- Author: Arnold Cooper (ed.); Sharon Alvarez (ed.); Alejandro Carrera (ed.); Luiz Mesquita (ed.); Roberto Vassolo (ed.)
About The Author
Arnold C. Cooper is Louis A. Weil Jr. Professor of Management at Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University.
Sharon A. Alvarez is Assistant Professor of Management and Human Resources at Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University.
Alejandro A. Carrera is Professor of Strategic Management at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
Luiz F. Mesquita is Assistant Professor of Strategic Management in the School of Global Management and Leadership at Arizona State University.
Roberto S. Vassolo is Assistant Professor of Business Policy and Strategy at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina.