A veteran GE manager explains the tools of Six Sigma--in plain English
This is the first simple, low-level guide to using the powerful statistical tools of Six Sigma to solve real-world problems. Warren Brussee, a Six Sigma manager who helped his teams generate millions of dollars in savings, shows how to plot, interpret, and validate data for a Six Sigma project. The basic statistical tools in the book can be applied to manufacturing, sales, marketing, process, equipment design, and more. Best of all, no background in statistics is required to start improving quality and initiating cost-saving improvements right away.
- Features dozens of Six Sigma statistical problem-solving case studies
- Presents a simplified form of the most common Six Sigma tools
- Simplifies Greenbelt training with one concise reference
- Explains how to use Excel to make Six Sigma problem-solving calculations
- Includes all the basic Six Sigma formulas and tables