How to Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett wraps a lifetime of investing wisdom into one highly accessible package. An intelligent guide to analyzing and valuing investment targets, it tells investors what questions to ask, what answers to expect, and how to approach any stock as a skeptical, common-sense business analyst.
Above all, this fast-paced book provides investors with the tools they need to thoroughly value any business in which they might invest. A common-sense approach to investing, this book discusses:
- Three things investors must get from a financial statement
- Valuation examples from today's top companies including GE, Amazon, Microsoft, and Disney
- Why prices deviate from actual values
McGraw-Hill Education; January 2001
- ISBN: 9780071381048
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: How To Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett
- Author: Lawrence A. Cunningham
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Lawrence A. Cunningham is author of the bestselling The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America as well as a number of textbooks and supplements. As director of the Samuel and Ronnie Heyman Center on Corporate Governance at Cardozo Law School, Professor Cunningham is a leading expert in three fields that are essential to successful investing—accounting, finance, and corporate governance. He has been featured in Forbes and Money, as well as on CNN and The News Hour with Jim Lehrer, and is frequently invited to speak to investment groups throughout North America.