Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2009
- ISBN: 9780071615877
- Edition: 3
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Schaum's Outline of Discrete Mathematics, Revised Third Edition
- Author: Seymour Lipschutz; Marc Lipson
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Seymour Lipschutz is a professor of mathematics at Temple University in Philadelphia and teaches at regular intervals at the University of Beijing. He is one of Schaums' most prolific authors, with more than 15 Outlines to his credit.
Mark Lipson (Philadelphia, PA) is on the mathematics faculty at the University of Georgia, and has taught at Northeastern University and Boston University.