This title will be released on .
This eBook is no longer available for sale.
This eBook is not available in your country.
Piercing pioneer Elayne Angel has performed over 40,000 piercings since the 1980s and has brought many practices, such as tongue-piercing, into the mainstream. She brings her exhaustive knowledge to this groundbreaking manual that covers everything you need to know about the process, including:
• The best piercings and placements for various body parts and body types
• Terminology, tools, and techniques of the trade
• Vital sterility, sanitation, and hygiene information
• Jewelry designs, shapes, and materials
• Advice for people with stretch marks, plastic surgery, and unique anatomy
• Healing, aftercare, and troubleshooting for problem-free piercing
"As a piercer, nurse, and educator, I can say without a doubt that this is the most complete book ever written for all people in our industry."
--DAVID A. VIDRA, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF HEALTH EDUCATORS, INC.
"No one is more qualified to write this book than Elayne Angel. With more than three decades of personal experience to her credit, no one knows the subject better."
--JIM WARD, FOUNDER OF GAUNTLET, THE WORLD'S FIRST BODY PIERCING STUDIO
"This is an exciting book for a field that has exploded in the last two decades.
National industry standards are needed, and Elayne provides important data."
--MYRNA L. ARMSTRONG, RN, EdD
Download file formats
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
- Adobe Digital Editions (This is a free app specially developed for eBooks. It's not the same as Adobe Reader, which you probably already have on your computer.)