The official study guide for the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional certification from CWNP
Four leading wireless experts thoroughly prepare you for the vendor-neutral CWAP exam administered by CWNP, the industry leader for enterprise Wi-Fi training and certification. This official study guide not only covers all exam objectives for the CWAP exam, it also prepares you to administer and troubleshoot complex enterprise WLAN environments.
- Covers all exam objectives for the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) exam
- Covers 802.11 physical (PHY) and 802.11 MAC layer frame formats and technologies
- Also covers 802.11 operation and frame exchanges, spectrum analysis and troubleshooting, and protocol analysis and troubleshooting
- Includes hands-on exercises using the Wireshark protocol analyzer and Fluke Network’s Spectrum analyzer software
- Companion CD includes two practice exams and over 150 electronic flashcards
Advancing your skills as a wireless administrator professional? Start by passing the CWAP exam with the complete test prep you’ll find in this practical study guide and CD.
Note: CD-ROM materials for eBook purchases can be downloaded from http://booksupport.wiley.com
Wiley; March 2011
- ISBN: 9781118075210
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: CWAP Certified Wireless Analysis Professional Official Study Guide
- Author: David A. Westcott; David D. Coleman; Ben Miller; Peter Mackenzie
About The Author
David A. Westcott, CWNE #7, is an independent consultant and technical trainer with over 25 years of experience. He has been a certified trainer and course developer for over 17 years, working with government agencies, corporations, and universities. David D. Coleman, CWNE #4, is the Global Training Manager for Aerohive Networks, creators of the award-winning cooperative control wireless LAN (WLAN) architecture. He is the author of numerous white papers and books about Wi-Fi technology. Peter Mackenzie, CWNE #33, is the Head of Technical Operations at MarQuest, and has many years of experience providing wireless network training and consultancy specializing in network analysis and troubleshooting. Ben Miller, CWNE #12, is Course Director for the Global Knowledge Wireless Curriculum, where he oversees course development, instructor readiness, and equipment testing for vendor-neutral wireless training.