It takes a lot more than top-notch cooking skills to launch and run a successful eatery. But if you're a hopeful chef or hungry entrepreneur looking to open the next hot spot, you'll find everything you need in this accessible guide! Written by veteran restaurant owner and manager Ronald Lee, this guide offers solid advice on how to:
- Secure financing and find the perfect site
- Develop an engaging marketing plan to build and keep a patron base
- Operate an offbeat site like a food truck or rotating restaurant
- Create an innovative and diverse menu
- Hire and manage wait, kitchen, and front-end staff
- And much, much more!
Complete with the latest thinking on industry trends and how to make a realistic and achievable business plan, this practical resource will turn you into a restaurateur before you can say "Bon appetit!"