Set-up, run, and measure successful mobile media marketing campaigns
Go Mobile is packed with tools, tips, and techniques that will help readers set-up, launch, run, and measure mobile media campaigns. This book will help readers understand the different mobile media platforms, learn how to us SMS for business, incorporate 2D and QR Codes into their campaigns, develop mobile websites and mobile apps, see case studies, and much more.
Go Mobile offers practical, step-by-step guidance for implementing a mobile marketing campaign. Readers will learn how to:
- Use location-based marketing to get new customers and keep existing ones
- Integrate social media with your mobile media campaign
- Use mobile E-commerce to improve brand loyalty
- Measure the ROI of a mobile media campaign
- Develop mobile media business models you can use to grow revenues
With these effective, efficient, and integrated mobile marketing campaigns, business owners and marketers will garner enviable response rates and watch their revenue grow more rapidly than ever before.
Wiley; December 2011
- ISBN: 9781118226407
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Go Mobile
- Author: Jeanne Hopkins; Jamie Turner
About The Author
JEANNE HOPKINS is the Vice President of Marketing at HubSpot, generating over 45,000 new leads each month and leading the company in new mobile initiatives. She helped push HubSpot to become mobile-enabled and writes blog posts for HubSpot's mobile blog, which 11.3 percent of readers now access through their smartphones.
JAMIE TURNER is an author, speaker, and the founder of BKV's 60 Second Marketer, an online magazine that provides tools, tips, and tutorials for marketers around the globe. He is also a regular guest on CNN and HLN on the topic of digital media.