Timely and powerful, this book offers a new framework to elevate instructional practices with technology and maximize student learning. The T3 Framework helps teachers categorize students’ learning as translational, transformational, or transcendent, sorting through the low-impact applications to reach high-impact usage of technologies. Teachers and leaders will find:
- Examples of technology use at the translational, transformational, and transcendent levels
- Activities, guides, and prompts for deeper learning that move technology use to higher levels of the T3 Framework
- Evaluative rubrics to self-assess current technology use, establish meaningful goals, and track progress towards those goals
SAGE Publications; May 2017
- ISBN: 9781506359106
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Disruptive Classroom Technologies
- Author: Sonny Magana
In The Press
"A Terrific book! Anyone who can draw upon the Beatles, the Soviet Union and Eddie Van Halen to illustrate technology in education, as Dr. Sonny Magana does in Disruptive Classroom Technologies, clearly has it going on!
· Leaders: Keep this book by your side for inspiration, insight and ideas for leading innovative classroom practice.
· Teachers: The T3 Framework will focus your daily teaching practices and hone your natural instincts for innovative instruction and learning with technology.
· Teachers and Leaders: Take the T3 challenge! Can you empower your students to the transcendent level of content understanding using disruptive technologies?"