EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Physics with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key physics topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
Physics can be a tough subject to get a good handle on—and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test isn't easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Physics arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Physics
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Sample review questions at the end of each content chapter, plus final drill sections to test your comprehension
• Robust, easily reviewable summaries that emphasize core concepts
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
About The Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.