• The nature of hospitality and hospitality management
• The relationship of hospitality management to tourism, leisure and education provision
• The current state of development of the international hospitality business
• The core activities of food, beverage and accommodation management
• Research strategies in hospitality management
• Innovation and entrepreneurship trends
• The role of information technology
The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management constitutes a single, comprehensive source of reference which will satisfy the information needs of both specialists in the field and non-specialists who require a contemporary introduction to the hospitality industry and its analysis.
Bob Brotherton formerly taught students of Hospitality and Tourism at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has also taught Research Methods to Hospitality and Tourism students at a number of international institutions as a visiting lecturer; Roy C. Wood is based in the Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, India
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.