Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the Companion provides:
- A helpful overview of International Business key concepts and theories in support of your course expecations
- Tips, notes and possible exam questions to help you remember key points and International business issues
- ′Going further′ sections to help you on your way to earning extra marks
- Guidance and excercises to aid study and revision skills
- Pointers to success in exams and written excercises
The Sage Course Companion in International Business is much more than a revision guide; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.