Key features of the second edition include:
- new chapters on one-way and two-way ANOVA, the Chi-square test and linear regression.
- SPSS lab sessions following each chapter which demonstrate how SPSS can be used in practice
- sets of exercises and ′real-life′ examples to aid teaching and learning
- lists of key terms to aid revision and further reading to enhance students′ understanding
- an improved text design making the book easier to navigate
- a companion website with answers to the labs and exercises, along with additional data sets and powerpoint slides
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.