This title will be released on .
This eBook is no longer available for sale.
This eBook is not available in your country.
Starting today, you don't have to live in pain.
“This book is extraordinary, and I am thrilled to recommend it to anyone who’s interested in dramatically increasing the quality of their physical health.”—Tony Robbins
That is the revolutionary message of this breakthrough system for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, a nationally renowned physiologist and sports injury consultant to some of today’s top athletes, the Egoscue Method has an astounding 95 percent success rate. The key is a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called E-cises. Inside you’ll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of e-cizes specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of:
• Lower back pain, hip problems, sciatica, and bad knees
• Carpal tunnel syndrome and even some forms of arthritis
• Migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJ
• Shin splints, varicose veins, sprained or weak ankles, and many foot ailments
• Bursitis, tendinitis, and rotator cuff problems
Plus special preventive programs for maintaining health through the entire body.
With this book in hand, you’re on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body!
Download file formats
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
- Adobe Digital Editions (This is a free app specially developed for eBooks. It's not the same as Adobe Reader, which you probably already have on your computer.)